Well it has been an amazing and busy summer and I find myself so delighted that Fall has arrived.
I found this amazing call out to others to share their “Wishcasting Wednesday” about what our Autumn/Fall wish is from Jamie Ridler and knew it was a perfect way for me to reconnect with blogging. So here it is, my wish for this fall :)
First of all what some of you may or may not know about me is that Fall is my absolute favourite time of the year. I love the return of cooler weather after the heat of summer and the amazing and colourful canvas that the world displays for us as the leaves change and begin to drop, slowly floating down to cover the ground. I love to hear the sound of the Canada Geese flying overhead and returning home here to the west coast. There is something so beautiful in their call to each other as they wing their way back to us.
This year has been an incredible rollar coster after getting the push I needed to leave my secure corporate position to become self employed and be the artist and writer that has been waiting for so long to break free. It took a huge leap of faith to make this change and now 6 months into it, I have:
- Currated a digital art show in the Cowichan Valley featuring 12 digital artist that ran for a month
- Currently have my own solo art show at Java World that runs to the end of October
- And most significantly have completed the creation of The Rainbow Travellers Tarot deck, which is just back from the printers and is ready to begin shipping out internationally.
Wow!! I’ve done more in 6 months than I have in years combined and while not all of it was easy it has been a tremendous life altering experience. So what do I wish for this autumn:
- To spend more time connecting with nature as it is my gateway to feelings of peace and joy
- To share all that I have to offer to help others to believe in their own dreams
- To continue to make soulful connections with kindred spirits that have come into my life so that we can share in this amazing journey that is unfolding
- To make more time for doing the things that touch our hearts with my beloved wife, soulmate, and best friend
I feel so lucky and so blessed for so many reasons and my heart sends much love and light to all.